Aviofuel and the iPhone 5
Aviofuel is now fully compatible with the iPhone 5 and iOS 6. The latest version, available on the App Store, fixes a few minor bugs and introduces new features and improvements.
Here's the full list:
AvioFuel version 1.2.1 details
- User-defined Fuel Density is now taken into account for the uplift calculations. Now, you can use different fuel types with different densities.
- Corrected a bug with the fuel calculations in the FOB section, when user selected mass units and the aircraft's default units are different.
- Fixed a bug in the Flight Ops section when mass units were different from the aircraft's default units.
- Fixed a display issue in the aircraft's profile section under iOS 5 or higher. Now, data fields will show correctly when editing the plane profile several times.
- Refined user interface design, in order to make it even more readable and pleasing to the eye.
- New design also takes advantage of the iPhone 5 larger screen area.
- Added Twitter button to the new Info section in Settings. Easy access to the Aviobot Factory news and updates.
- Added Quick Help feature to the Flight Ops section.
- Clickable logo in Settings → Info, for quick access to our support page. You may also contact us via the Contact button in Settings → Help.
- Internal memory and code optimizations.
- Option for a central tank and other new features coming in a future update.
The app crashes on startup
No central tank? Why?
Why can't I enter Total fuel weight directly?
Sometimes I see small discrepancies in the results
Weight units in 'Fuel' and 'FlightOps' sections don't match
I've added a new plane, but it doesn't appear in the selection menu
Some sections are messed up on the iPhone 5
Need more help?
Should you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us to request support. You can also send feedback, comments or request new features. Press the button below and fill in the form.
You may also contact us by e-mail: support (at) aviobot.com